Thursday, October 23, 2008

GoDaddy Reviews:GoDaddy Web Hosting Review

Webmaters,

if you are looking to get hosting from godaddy.com please think twice before getting a web hosting account from them.Their support is very bad...they always say..this is a coding or 3rd party scripting issue and we can not help.I have atleast 3-4 sites and everyone has some problem.If you are taking windows hosting..pls keep in mind they do not provide remote access to sql server.You have to use their sql server web admin which i feel is not good.so....think twice before going with godaddy.

I will recommend using 3ix...they have very cheap hosting..they have $1 web hosting packages and $3 web hosting packages.They have very good support.I have 2 personal sites with them check below

Reliable $1 Web Hosting by 3iX

4 comments:

Sky said...

hey great info... thanx for sharing... m sure readers will benefit from this...

Rituraj Vyas said...

hey!.. thanks a lot for sharing this experience as I am soon gonna switch to a domain. Keep blogging such informative posts.

Jurez Loch said...

the domains of my two other blogs were purchased from godaddy.com
but i do not use godaddy.com to host those domains because my friend gave me his extra hostican account for FREE!
but for godaddy.com...
i like their service, packed with different "cheap" offers to protect or expand your domains..

Icymar "Iceman" Tagimacruz said...

hi i just click your ads a lot of times. please also visit and click my ads at http://www.icymartagimacruz.blogspot.com

Iceman....